Pages

Friday, October 9, 2009

Second Printing

Our second printing of A Paper Hug was delivered. (Last time we packed them up in two cars and had to carry the boxes from the printers to the car and from the car to the house. So, all of them delivered at once without any heavy lifting was awesome!) That means we sold at least 5,000 books. Pretty awesome huh!?! So, we ordered more and we even bought them at a cheaper cost. We bought 5,000 books again.

By the time we received them we already had orders totaling 441 books. And, on top of that our books, A Paper Hug and Operation: Celebration will be featured in a magazine in December and January, I think. When I know more I'll send out the specifics. If you haven't been already, check out our website: design-ability.com.

We have a new children's book on the way. We're in the final stages of editing and getting it ready to print. We need to raise a little capital, but hopefully we can get it out soon. You can click here for a preview.


1 comment:

Emmy Z. said...

Hooray for a second printing! Congratulations! Let me know when those magazine features come out. I'd love to see them.