I bough the necklace, but they didn't have any cute earrings, so I bought a pair of the ugly matching earrings and redesigned them.
Remember this necklace? Well, I've found I don't wear it because I don't really like it. So...
I took it apart and made this. Looks much better!
My sister bought this necklace when she went to see Wicked. I finally got around to finishing the set. BTW all of the beads are Swarovski crystals
I've had these beads for awhile. I finally decided what I wanted to do with them.
Same with these beads. Their only drawback is that they're glass
I used to have earrings to match this necklace. Somehow or other they got lost. These are the most expensive beads I've bought - per bead that is. They are also Swarovski crystals.
| This is just the opposite of the red and green necklace. I loved the earrings but not the necklaces they had with them. So I bought some ugly earrings and made me a necklace |
My longest project this year. It looks even more spectacular on!
Since my mom spent all of Sunday morning in the kitchen, I used all of my extra beads to make this for her.












No comments:
Post a Comment