Two weeks ago I went with my mom to see the new version of Jane Eyre. I didn't love it - well barring one of the best daydream scenes ever!!! - but it did put me in the mood to reread it. I read it many years ago when I was in Junior High and I was a little rusty on the details. So, out it came - pink highlighter in hand. (I've decided that I like to highlight my favorite parts in books. It makes the next rereads far more fun!)
Then last week we took my great-aunt to see it. I liked it a lot more the second time, but we'll go into that later. So, being in a Jane Eyre mood, I decided to see what the library had in the way of different movie versions of this story. They had a lot! They even had a Jane Eyre comic book!!
Over the next little bit I thought I'd give my thoughts on each of these - the movies, book and comic book. So get excited! To start with I thought I'd share a little comic strip that made me laugh. Enjoy!
Monday, April 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
*like! Can't wait to hear more!!
http://mayfieldmayhem.blogspot.com/2011/04/power-of-good-hair.html
Post a Comment