Waiting for the party to start
Playing with Grandma and a balloon
The Lizard Lady's creature table
It's safe to say that I don't know the names of all of the creatures. So I'll only name what I do.
Lizard
Frog
Feeding the lizard
That little girl was a little apprehensive about the lizard!
Baby turtle
Michelle is holding the baby turtle
One of the snakes
That's a scorpion on Jess' arm
Michelle and the tarantula
Another lizard
That snake probably weighed about the same amount as that boy
Michelle holding a snake
Jess with the same snake
Addie with the big toad (I think! It could be a frog though)
Still holding the toad, but her face was so cute I just had to add this picture!
Jess with the big snake
Michelle with the big snake
Addie with the big snake, although she didn't hold it all by herself
Present time!
Michelle bought like 1500 ladybugs and little bug catchers for the kids to try and get them.
Can you see the ladybugs crawling up Michelle's arm?
Lunch
Did you notice the outfit change? She spilled ketchup on her dress and just had to change!
The birthday cake! I wish I'd gotten a better picture of her face because she was grinning from ear to ear!
The Lizard Lady left a little bag of lizard/bug things for Addie to play with.


No comments:
Post a Comment