Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

California Trip Day 4

This was what my nephew looked like before he woke up this morning.

This morning the boys took mom on a tour of their apartment complex




Then the boys, my brother, mom and I went over to Dave & Busters in Ontario. The boys love this place!



The boys won the most tickets at this game by far!

Nobody seemed particularly good at this game until...

my brother landed the ball in the 124 ticket hole. This is the boys holding out all of the tickets he won.

Price is Right Wheels

We all played Skee Ball. My first throw landed in the 50 hole and it went downhill from that for me.


All three boys loved the football game



Fruit Ninja


At the end of our time at Dave and Busters the boys were each given 1000 tickets to redeem. It was a tough decision!


Afterwards we headed over to Shell's parent's house for swimming and BBQ. The boys and I had a fun time in the pool.

After seeing the acrobats at the zoo, Walker wanted to try his own acrobatic feats. I think we did pretty well! (Although, my shoulders were bruised a bit afterwards)

After dinner some sparklers were brought out with the boys to play with. I have to say, I did a pretty good job with these pictures!






Then the dance party began. It was really something to behold!


Will knew all of the words to this song. We were all impressed!

I did really well at keeping the camera steady and keeping my laughter inside, but when Will started saying he was 'unbalanced' I totally lost it! It easily took me 10 minutes to get control again.

No comments: