Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Hanging Out with the Kids

A couple weeks ago we tended Zoe and Eli while their parents went to dinner. We also happened to have Addie with us, so it was a party!

 Zoe reading a bedtime story to her doll

 Addie playing princesses

 Zoe playing with them as well


 Hiding in their cave

 Cute!

 Otter pops (or bunny hoppers as Addie calls them). I gave both of the girls one and then went and got one of the 'Adult Popsicles.' (Yes, that's what my brother called them! They're the Dreyer's Fruit bars.) I hadn't finished mine by the time the girls were done, so they told me that I had to share!

 Playing with grandma!


 Playing with the ponies

After a lot of playing and then a bath, we all went down and watched Tangled. What a fun night!

1 comment:

Lisa Chin said...

You have the cutest nieces. Your nephews aren't bad either - haha.