There was free face painting
If you can't tell, she's a peacock
Sitting in the eagles nest at the beginning of the new exhibit. You can see on of the two bald eagles in the back.
Playin' in the log
I know this is silly, but I put this one in just to show off my awesome hair that day!
You can't go to the zoo without animal crackers! We were in front of the otters exhibit
Can you see the polar bear?
Looking at the polar bear
Looking at the bats
The crocodile
There is usually such a crowd around this elephant, but when we passed by it was just us. And I decided to take a picture in front of the elephant's trunk. I really should have known better! I was totally sprayed in the face!
What a brave little girl
The visor was also free
I love this picture!
A better view of the peacock art
One peacock chasing the other


1 comment:
My favorite picture was of Addie and your Mom looking at the polar bear with such a great look of joy on their faces. And your Mom has a feather coming out of her head. Love it!
And your hair looks awesome btw!
Post a Comment