I gave a talk a couple of weeks ago in church on "Standing Strong in Family." Which I thought was a little ironic, but I think I did ok with it. It was kind of funny because it was first time I have had to play the organ and give a talk in the same day, during the same meeting. If I'd given a prayer it really would have been the "Ali Show" that day. Well, that weekend we were babysitting my niece. So, when my mom came to hear me, she brought cute Addie along. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get a picture in her original outfit (because she pooped on it), but we wanted to memorialize the day anyway, so she is in her second choice church outfit. Here's the picture of me, my mom and Addie, in our kitchen on that Sunday.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Yay! I am glad you blogged this. I have been trying to get to it, but I just haven't had the time. My blog list is a mile long now! Thanks, I am sure Addie loved seeing Auntie Ali in church!
Don't ya just love those baby nieces and nephews? So cute.
BTW, you and your mom are looking so good!
Post a Comment