Over the past few years I have probably worn my hair in a pony tail 95% of the time. There were those odd days that I would do something different, but it wasn't very often. For the past little while my mom has been hinting at me to get it cut. I looked back through pictures of when I had short hair to give myself ideas. My favorite haircut was the year after I graduated high school. What's so funny is that I couldn't find
one picture from that year. You'd have thought I would have had one picture, but alas 6 years ago my camera must of been broken. (Although, I could have been a
vampire because they don't show up in pictures, but I ruled that out because let's face it I'm not keen on the whole vampire diet!)
So, anyway, I have been looking all weekend and I decided on a style that would look good on me. Here are some before and after pictures.

This is my hair before the cut. The longest I've ever had it.

A back view after. (If any of you are wondering about the clothes change, I just couldn't handle all the little hairs in my shirt. They are just too itchy!)

This the front view. Not the best close-up, but I think you'll get the picture.
(Ha ha ha!)
3 comments:
I Just Love it!!! New hair to go with the new skinny you! Congrats on both, you look great. :)
Too cute! As Michelle already said - you look wonderful! But then...you probably already knew that. Ha ha ha.
You look awesome! Such a big change. I love your pink shirt, by the way.
I've been wondering what to do with my hair as well. I, too, wear my hair in a pony tail almost every single day. What a waste. Maybe now that Adam has installed a mirror so I can see the back of my head, I'll be more confident in wearing it down. Regardless, I need to make a trip to the salon. Any ideas for me?
Post a Comment