Pages

Friday, September 26, 2008

Oh Baby It's Christmas All Over Again!

Well, at least a precursor to it anyway. I went to the library book sale yesterday with $20 in my pocket and had a wonderful time! I usually go with a few books/authors in mind, so I'm not so overwhelmed. There's no clock down there, so you have no idea how long you've been down there. It's kind of surreal, like my second best dream of all time (my first best dreams are the romantic ones!). All things considered I did pretty well. Here's the list, in no specific order.

  • I Can Lick 30 Tigers Today - Dr. Suess
  • The Snow Queen - Mary Engelbreit
  • The Reluctant Suitor - Kathleen Woodiwiss
  • Book of a Thousand Days - Shannon Hale
  • Forever in Your Embrace - Kathleen Woodiwiss
  • Come Love a Stranger - Kathleen Woodiwiss
  • Then Came You - Lisa Kleypas
  • Suddenly You - Lisa Kleypas
  • A Season Beyond a Kiss - Kathleen Woodiwiss
  • Sugar Daddy - Lisa Kleypas
  • The Flame and the Flower - Kathleen Woodiwiss
  • The Elusive Flame - Kathleen Woodiwiss

2 comments:

Shelly! said...

You crack me up! Especially the fact that you bought a book called "Sugar Daddy"!

Michelle said...

Ooooh!what good finds, I really need to head down there with you one of these days.