"Millions of peaches, Peaches for me. Millions of peaches, Peaches for free . . ."Well, these peaches didn't come from a can, they actually were just picked off the tree. Don't they look delicious?
And then what trip to Brigham City is complete without a stop at Maddox - the best steakhouse in Utah?
So, Ryan, Melissa, Mom and I stopped over there for lunch. And because it was peach season, we all had to have a slice of their fresh peach pie, with homemade whipped cream. As you can see in the pictures, we really enjoyed it. (Although, by the time I was finished I felt like I had eaten an elephant! But it was worth it!)






2 comments:
Reading this post makes me really wish I liked peaches...
I'm with Emmy. I thought the exact same thing.
And I love that picture of Ryan and Melissa. It's so them!
Post a Comment