Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Books! Books! Books!

I love the library book sale. It's fantastic and wonderful! I got many books for me and a few for my Mom. It was a ton of fun, although I am embarrassed to say that I bought 3 books that I already have. I'll just trade them next time for something I don't have or give them as gifts, only if they're good though. So here's the list with no ado:


Book of a Thousand Days - Hale


The Two Princesses of Bamarre - Levine


Dragonfly in Amber - Gabaldon


The Flame and the Flower - Woodiwiss


A Convenient Marriage - Laurens


So Worthy My Love - Woodiwiss


Creating Adobe Acrobat Forms - Padova


Starting an Online Business for Dummies


King Midas and the Golden Touch - Craft


Elizabeth's Rake - Hendrickson
Cupid's Mistake - Harbaugh


Lady in Green - Metzger
Minor Indiscretions - Metzger


Love Letters From a Duke - Boyle


Everlasting - Woodiwiss


Then Came You - Kleypas


A Gentleman in Love - Cartland
Gift of the Gods - Cartland
Music from the Heart - Cartland

1 comment:

Lisa Chin said...

Love Levine - Em wants her to make a sequel to Fairest. It is her favorite book. The covers of the Woodiwiss books make me laugh! They look like Harlequin Romance novels! Glad you were able to find so many great deals.