I started out my morning reading until Em and Adam woke up. Then after breakfast we went for a walk around the neighborhood. It was too cold, even with our layers. Emily hated it most of all. Needless to say we cut the walk short, but not without taking a picture of what Em looked like during most of the walk.
After we warmed up for a bit we went over the the Half Price Bookstore. I loved it! But I think it's probably best that it's in Kansas and I am not. I picked up a couple of children's books for quite a steal. I also picked up a couple of movies just for me. I think we were there for at least an hour.
We left there and headed over Culver's for lunch. I had the snack meal - a small butter burger, fries, drink and then a double scoop of ice cream with raspberry mix-ins and a waffle cone on the side. It was delicious. Em and Adam on the other hand must have eaten out the store by how full they said they were.
We were still cold when we arrived home, so we sat in front of the space heater and watched That Touch of Mink. Em had not seen it before - or any other 1960s movie either. Somewhere between the movie and all the chatting Em and I went to Walmarts to walk around and get some milk. We came home and had leftovers and cookie dough for dinner. Then we just talked the night away.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment