
At lunchtime we met up and had sandwiches from the Yellow Sub. They were delicious. I had a meatball sandwich and cheetoes. After lunch we dropped Adam off and went to the KU bookstore. I ended up getting a black long-sleeved t-shirt with shiny blue letters saying 'Kansas.' We stopped at Bed, Bath and Beyond so Em could get her silicone bunt pan. We also walked around Walmarts for a bit to get some exercise before the long car ride.
We went back to the house and picked up my stuff and set out for the airport. It took about an hour, but it was fun to chat all the way there. We said our farewells and then went our separate ways. I left Kansas at 5:30 and arrived back in SL at 7:00. I managed to finish Ender's Game and start watching National Treasure 2.

Overall it was one fabulous vacation. I am grateful for wonderful friends! Thanks Em and Adam!


3 comments:
So what did you think of Enders Game?
Wow! What a fun trip and so many pictures!!! I know a certain baby that was very happy to see you return home. She will certainly be happy to now you wore your birthday necklace while you were there too! You are truly lucky to have so many friends in so many places... Oh the places you'll go and the people you'll see...
Thanks for sharing.
I'm glad you had fun! It's nice to get away sometimes...
Post a Comment