Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Fontaholic

Hello, my name is Anneliese and I am a fontaholic.

It's official. I am the owner of 2,021 fonts. A week or two ago I found a new font website and over the course of a couple of days I ended up downloading at least 250 fonts. It is almost an addiction. I love finding new typefaces, categorizing them and finding designs to use them in. So, with my passionate love for all things font, I created this background for my desktop.

Here are a couple of my favorite font sites, in case you too are into fonts!
Font Garden
Abstract Fonts
Identifont
Dafont
Fontspace
TypeNow

2 comments:

Shelly! said...

Hello Ali, and welcome.

My name is Shelly and I too am a fontaholic. And you describing your 2,021 fonts is pushing my carnal urges to add to my measly 345.

Lisa Chin said...

And people look at ME weird when I tell them I have 224 fonts. I'm thinking I need to get to work and search out more fonts on these great sites you have found!