Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Conference Projects

I love conference weekend because I get to relax and listen. However, I can't just sit and do nothing, so this weekend I designed and made several jewelry sets.


This set has some fantastic black stripes on the red beads




This one does not look nearly as good as it does in real life. All of the silver/grey beads are multi-faceted and just sparkle. It's beautiful! I'll see if I can get a picture in the future.


This one is "so me" isn't it?


These beads sparkle a ton, but I'm not sure how to take a better picture so that you can see the sparkle.


This is my halloween bracelet. I have a lot of halloween shirts that have designs on them, so instead of making a necklace I made a bracelet and earrings. The earrings were made after I took this picture.

2 comments:

Emmy Z. said...

Love 'em! Ali is a woman of many talents. :)

Lisa Chin said...

Very pretty! I love the blue question marky looking "bead" in the second picture down. Oh and the one after that is very nice too. Oh and the stars and. . .and. .. and I just love them all. Great job.