Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Beckie's Bachelorette Party

My friend Beckie got married this last weekend. It was kind of an all weekend affair. We had a bachelorette party on Thursday night, the reception on Friday night and the sealing and luncheon on Saturday. As I have time and get new pictures, I'll post 'em for you to see.

These are pictures of the bachelorette party. Some of these are quite funny and others are not, but for those that were there, they are all fun memories. Emma, Beckie's sister, hosted it at her house. We ate dinner, made balloon sculptures (fyi all of the balloons I touched popped), played silly games - one for Beckie and the other was Quelf (which most of the pics and all of the videos are from), opened gifts and chatted a lot. I bet you can't tell who took most of the pictures. : )


Beckie's wedding fish balloon hat



Balloon Animals











Beckie's Game


For every question about Aaron that she got wrong, she had to eat a piece of gum

The Game of Quelf





























Opening the gifts







3 comments:

Lisa Chin said...

Funny stuff - I'm sure it was even funnier being there. What is the last gift that has Beckie looking repulsed?

Matt and Haley said...

Looks like fun! Congrats to Beckie.

Beckie said...

Lisa - that last gift was...handcuffs. Yeah.

Ali - you're amazing. THANKS FOR POSTING THESE!!! We all look super awesome, waka waka waka. The movie where you're miming something...my laugh is crazy! Do I really laugh like that?!?

Anyway... Great party. I love my friends!