Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My New Purple Camera



A couple of weeks ago I got a new camera. With Victoria going on her mission and needing a camera, we decided to give her the old one and get a new one. We got a purple Nikon Coolpix S4000. I was able to get a deal where it came with a case and a 2 GB SD card for the same price as just the camera. Thank you Costco! So far it's working well. I'm not sure I know how to totally use it, but it'll come. If you've noticed though, in the last few posts there haven't been any pictures of me. This is because my mom hasn't really learned how to use it, so all of the pics have been shot by me. Hopefully soon, she'll be more confident with it.

2 comments:

Emmy Z. said...

Hooray! I got a new pink camera for Christmas. Aren't little cameras fun?

Lisa Chin said...

Soooo pretty!