
I feel so honored. Jill never lets anyone take her picture and yet, here she is in a picture posing with me. I only wish my eyes were open.

My cute bridesmaid dress and my bouquet of fresh daisies. Mom made the skirt and I made the jewelry for all of the bridesmaids.

The Bridesmaids. Jenny, Lisa and me
A bunch of cute girls from the single's ward volunteered to help run the machines. They were amazing! We couldn't have done it without them.

Allie and Melanie running the soft serve ice cream. Anna, Beckie's sister is in the yellow.

Kandis and Katy at the snow cones

Kristen and Carolynn at the popcorn. They had the only machine you could really get hurt operating, but neither did. Hooray! I know I ate too much popcorn that night, but it was so good!

Maren, MarRissa and Lindsey at the cotton candy. We were so grateful for Lindsey because she was the only one who'd ever operated a cotton candy machine before.

Jenni and Kallie at the photo booth/album table

Cute MarRissa. Did you know they had orange cotton candy? It was fantastic! It's my new favorite cotton candy flavor.

Maren and Melanie refilling the ice cream machine.

Jenny's and my photo booth photo shoot


4 comments:
The photo of you and Jill is cute, even with your eyes closed. I'm sad I missed her that night. Love the photobooth of you and Jill. The girls are still telling me that Beckie's reception is "The best reception EVER!" Thanks again for the ride afterwards.
Wow, what a fun and different reception! Even though I don't know the couple, it shows what fun personalities they must have.
Oops I meant photobooth of you and Jenny. :S
I love this pictures, I love all those awesome girls from the ward who helped, and I love YOU!! Thanks again my friend! :D
Post a Comment