Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Beckie's Wedding Day

On Saturday Beckie and Aaron were married and sealed in the Salt Lake temple. It was a beautiful ceremony. I was very honored to be able to attend. There were lots of pictures on the temple grounds and then a luncheon at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. I didn't get a lot of pictures, but I'm hoping that I'll be able to post some of the professional ones that I was in.


Beckie and her whole family


At the luncheon. It was movie themed. There was popcorn and theater size candy for the center pieces on the tables. The meal was a thanksgiving dinner: turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, rolls, cranberry, etc. Then dessert was strawberry crepes and ice cream.


Beckie and Aaron making their red carpet entry


The girls at the friends table in our paparazzi shades.

2 comments:

Lisa Chin said...

That is so wonderful! I love the red carpet entry. What a great idea!

Beckie said...

Aaah!! I love these photos! If you have any others I would love a digital copy of them. Awesome!