Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

New Jewelry Set

Last week I had some free time so I did a little beading.


Isn't this a cute set? There were enough beads to make a necklace, earrings, bracelet and anklet, with five beads to spare.


I've had these for a long time and finally got around to re-chaining them. I took three pictures and this was the best. Scary huh?!


This I made for my mom


These are my Aquamarines. I had a real rough time making the earrings. I even had to cut and re-strand the bracelet to get two stones that would fit and hang well on the hoops. But in the end I'm quite pleased with it.

2 comments:

Lisa Chin said...

I can see why you are pleased - they are all beautiful!

Beckie said...

I love love LOVE the last one! Great choice, being born in March. Too bad June's stone is laaaaame sauce. :)