Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Manti Temple Trip

On Saturday, my ward went on a day trip down to the Manti temple. We met at the ward at 7 am and carpooled down. It took about an hour and a half to get down there. I rode down with Ellen and Debbie. I've never been to the Manti temple. I loved the design and history of it. We even got to see the free standing spiral staircases that spiral around six times. They are amazing!

Afterwords we stopped in Ephraim for pizza. Everyone was starved!!! Then, after lunch we all headed home and arrived at 3:30 pm. All in all it was a really fun trip.


I'm almost in the dead center with the white skirt and pink scarf

1 comment:

Lisa Chin said...

I love the picture in front of the Temple. I've never been in the Manti Temple either. I hope to go there someday before I grow up. :D