Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I Like To Make Lists

For the past couple of years I have kept track of the the books that I've read. Mostly this was so that I could remember the names of any books I'd checked out of the library. However, I really enjoyed counting up just how many books I'd read each year. Then, I found GoodReads. Which is awesome, except . . . you can really only record one date for the books you've read. Yeah, you can tally how many times you've read them, but there's no place for second reading dates. I know, I know. I'm asking a lot.

I decided that instead of keeping track of my books on a list in a notebook by my bed, I'd look for a website that would store them for me. That's when I came across Listigator. Now, I put in a book when I read it, so it's in order that I've read them for the year. Then, I also got a little over ambitious and made a second list of the movies I've watched. It's kind of fun to go back and look through my lists. Who knows, maybe I'll come up with something else that I'd like to make a list of and put it up. So if you're interested I've made a link on the side of my blog to my 2010 lists and you can check out what I've read or been watching recently.

1 comment:

Lisa Chin said...

I think once the year is over you need to make a top ten list - or maybe a top 20.