Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Creepy Library Patron

Today there was a creepy guy at the library. He's a regular. I've seen him many times before. In fact he was hitting on the female staff for awhile until security finally had a talk with him. This man is in his fifties, I think. (With some of these crazies it's hard to tell!) The best thing he has going for him is his hair although, he thinks he is everything and more that any woman could want. Are you getting the idea?

Today I had to run up to the fourth floor and grab a book. I decided that instead of waiting for the elevator, I would just take the stairs down. The stairs at the library go in a circular direction with landings (kind of) on every floor. Well as I'm rounding the first staircase down I look up. There sitting about 30 feet away in front me is this man and he's staring at me. Not like he's thinking about something and his eyes are pointed in my direction. No. He was staring right at me with what felt like evil intent or something. All I can say is it was the kind of stare that nightmares are made out of. I hope one day I will be able to get that image out of my head, but for now . . .

1 comment:

Lisa Chin said...

Thanks for sharing that image. Now I will have nightmares as well. Ugh. :p