Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

27 Times A Bridesmaid . . .

I went with my mom, Victoria and Melissa last night to see 27 Dresses. It was very cute. Everything a romantic comedy should be. The story was entertaining. I loved the dialog. James Marsden was everything you could want in a leading man. I think he is so cute. It's nice to see him get the girl in movie. All in all, it was very fun. I highly recommend it, if you like romantic comedies.



Isn't he so cute?

I also did some research on the Jane Austen dvds. Here's the scoop. The copies of Northanger Abbey and Mansfield Park that I have are both 93 minutes. Amazon is selling 90 minute versions. I'm thinking that they haven't cut out anything that was integral - like Persuasion. I don't know though. So, that's all I know. If someone buys one and lets me know I will post more about it.

No comments: