Also, my friend Jill sent me this movie clip and I just died with laughter. It's totally perfect. It's a trailer for Pride & Prejudice using scenes from North & South and the audio from the 2005 version of P&P. I hope you laugh as much as I did!
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Are you as excited as I am?
So tomorrow officially starts the Jane Austen Season on PBS. Hooray! Yeah, I know, I have seen all but one, but who cares. They are all just wonderful! And they are starting with my very favorite - Persuasion. I love, love, love it! To give you a little preview about what you can expect, his is a little video I found today. Enjoy!
Also, my friend Jill sent me this movie clip and I just died with laughter. It's totally perfect. It's a trailer for Pride & Prejudice using scenes from North & South and the audio from the 2005 version of P&P. I hope you laugh as much as I did!
Also, my friend Jill sent me this movie clip and I just died with laughter. It's totally perfect. It's a trailer for Pride & Prejudice using scenes from North & South and the audio from the 2005 version of P&P. I hope you laugh as much as I did!
Labels:
jane austen,
persuasion,
pride and prejudice
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment